100 YEARS IN COLOUR
1950 -hearsall cup qualifier.
1985 - Rouse,Marnoch,McCarthy,West(club captain)
1923-24 - Lady members.
George Gilbert - founder member & builder of the first clubhouse .
Ralph Moffitt - club prfessional from 1954-1978
1928- The new clubhouse(right)
1960 - George 'Robins' PGA Captan.
Tim Rouse- HGC professional 1983-1990.
1990-Reg & Margaret Brookes 60 years as members.
1950's Club members Stanley , Greaves , Rafferty & WB on the first.
1948 - HGC members .
1946 - The Sixth Green.
1994 - Clubhouse.
1967 - The Ladies lounge after the HGC second worst fire.
1979-Les & Berryl Campton with Pat West.
1937-Coventry Herald , featuring a photo taken from 1898 of club members.
1933- Golfing legend Walter Hagen (left)leaving the clubhouse.
1946 The Fourth Hole.
1911 - The oldest existing photograph of HGC members.
1950's - Townsend,Morley,Overton and Campbell off the 10th.
1967 - The fire ripped through the clubhouse.
1925 - view across the 9th fairway.
1984 - HGC 60th year of a limited company.