Coventry Hearsall Golf Club was first established in 1894 at Hearsall Common as a 9 hole course. Relocating to Beechwood Avenue in 1910 this parkland course has matured over the years into a tough but fair test to all levels of golfers and is regularly used by the County for team matches.
Set in over 96 acres of land and just a mile from the city centre. The course attracts many visitors and societies from around the country. Currently a Par 70, 6123 yards long with an SSS of 71, this tightly tree lined course demands more of a strategic approach.
Over the past few years we have worked with a well renowned course expert Greg Evans which has enabled us to acquire tour standard greens running true and at a consistent pace of between 10-12 on the Stimpmeter in our playing season. With playable greens all year around this makes for enjoyable golf throughout the year for members and guests.
We have recently completed a major project to install a new state of the art irrigation system and are recognised as one of the best courses within Warwickshire.